Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!


Image result for happy 2016 clipart

Happy 2016 first grade family! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had such a sweet Christmas with our new little baby gal at our house. This coming week will be a week of transitioning back into the groove of first grade(for the kids and for me! :) ) There will be no homework or tests this week. We will start spelling, sight words/math facts, etc the following week. I am so excited to see how far the children have come since August. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Please tell your children that I can't wait to give them each a huge hug on Tuesday morning. I am expecting lots of sleepy heads on Tuesday so I have several fun activities to get us all excited to be back at school. Happy 2016 everyone! It's going to be a great one in first grade. See you soon!
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment